Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, update on my adventures.


Since my last post I have been back to the Cleveland Clinic two times. On the first trip I had an MRI of my liver. The MRI showed no significant change since the one back in July. The doctor wanted me to schedule a new biopsy of my liver. I went back today for that biopsy. The doctor that did the biopsy indicated that he did not see any signs of tumor. They sent the samples (six of them) off to be analyzed.

I have also been through two more rounds of chemo treatment, not fun. However, the doctor in Cleveland said that he does not want me to do any more Chemo until they know that I need it for sure.

After the first trip to Cleveland, Carol and I took a couple of days to drive up to Niagara Falls on the Canadian side. The weather was fantastic. We spent several hours walking around the falls. We had lunch at the restaurant across from the falls. The view was fantastic.




Also, I will be getting my new prosthetic eye on Thursday. See ya.

No comments: